Sheri's Sunday Soul Sessions: Sound Healing Elixir for Self-Love Healing Clarity & Wisdom
TWICE A MONTH on the 1st and 3rd Sunday
June 4 and 18
⏰ 2 Time Slots are Available - 2 pm or 5 pm ⌛
RSVP and secure your spot
Join us for an immersive Shamanic Sound Healing Bath Meditation experience, where you can relax, quiet your mind, unblock your energy, and heal your heart.
✨ Our bi-monthly sessions provide an intimate setting for you to receive the healing benefits of Reiki and Tesla energy, infused with Shungite aromatherapy and chocolate.
Sheri Kaplan, a Sound Healing Alchemist, Reiki Master, and TESLA Healer, will guide you on a mystical journey of inner transformation and spiritual awakening using over 30 instruments, including tuning forks, singing crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, gongs, rainsticks, bells, and more.
During this intimate group experience, you'll have the opportunity to recenter, realign, and rebalance your energy centers through Reiki, Tesla, and Sound Healing Frequencies. Enhance your meditation with our provided Crystal sets, Shungite stones, and 3rd eye pyramids, and enjoy the refreshing scents of our essential oil bar.
The session concludes with grounding chocolate and a 1 Card reading, leaving you feeling refreshed, peaceful, fulfilled, and blissful.
As part of the session, Sheri will conduct a pre-Chakra reading to identify any initial blockages in your energy centers. After the session, you'll receive a post-reading to inform you of the opened Chakras. You can choose to place the provided crystals and Shungite third eye pyramids on your body during the session for an enhanced experience.
Please feel free to bring your yoga mat if you prefer, or you can sit in a chair to fully participate in this transformative experience.
LIVE IN PERSON at Sheri Kaplan Revitalizing Health and Wellness Center, Canterbury Square, 38 South Federal Highway, Suite #4, Dania Beach
$40 per person - early bird, Please pay in advance
$45 day of the event or at the door if space is available
Space is Limited to 5 - RSVP and inform Sheri if running late: 786-419-1389
Free parking in the parking lot off Federal Highway or in the rear of the building off of 1st ave - there is parking at the garage at city hall as well
Bio - Sheri Kaplan, "The Revitalizer," is a passionate, resilient Spiritual Entrepreneur, Energy Healer, Intuitive Coach, Motivational Speaker, and Author with over 30 years of experience. As a TESLA Healer, Reiki Master, Sound Healer, and Access Consciousness Bars Practitioner, she guides clients through transformative, multi-sensory journeys that recharge and activate every cell in their bodies.
Sheri has been featured in local and national media, including People Magazine, Montel Williams, and ABC's 20/20. Located in Dania Beach, Sheri offers Revitalizing chakra balancing sound & energy healing sessions by appointment for small groups. She also provides free chakra readings worldwide.
Connect with Sheri Kaplan, the Spiritual Entrepreneur, Energy Healer, Intuitive Transformational Coach, Motivational Speaker, and Author:
- Our studio is located in Canterbury Square at 38 South Federal Highway, Suite #4, in Dania Beach.
- You can find us easily by clicking on this map or by checking out our Google listing for directions, reviews, and updates. https://bit.ly/GoogleSheri
- Canterbury Square is nestled between Sterling Road and Dania Beach Blvd, so keep an eye out for our colorful old building next to the New Tall Dello Hotel Building.
- Once you arrive, look for the small green free-standing building at the entrance to the parking lot, next to Key West Ices. Just a heads up: please don't park in Grandpas Bakery's lot.
- Free parking is available in our newly paved lot in front of the building, or you can park behind the building on SW 1st Ave and enter through the back gate. City Hall has a public garage across the street that you can use for free, too.
- Walk through the gates and past the fountain to see all of our plants and trees. Our studio is located at the back left of the property, and you'll be able to spot our blue sign hanging outside.